Skip to content
- The Rx for Digital Therapeutics – The use of digital therapeutics is on the rise. These novel treatments have the potential to improve health outcomes, bridge crucial gaps in care, and empower patients. Explore how to develop systems and processes that support digital therapeutic adoption and use, as well as defining managed care pharmacy’s role in how digital therapeutics fit into pharmacy and medical benefits.
- Keeping Up with Legislation – From reducing drug costs and fostering pharmaceutical information exchange, federal and state legislation and regulation impacts your work daily. Learn what’s happening in our nation’s and states’ capitals.
- Research: Explore. Learn. Apply. – Managed care pharmacy is continuously changing. That’s why it’s important to constantly explore and learn about new research findings. Attend in-depth education sessions and review poster abstracts on the latest managed care pharmacy research and put what you learn into practice.
- The Business Trends Defining the Future of Managed Care Pharmacy – Explore managed care pharmacy’s past and present trends — including what therapies have made the biggest financial impact — to help define the industry’s future.
- Focus on Managed Care Pharmacy – Explore managed care foundational principles — from formulary management, prior authorizations, new benefit designs, and beyond.
- Value-Based Care in 2020 – Since value-based care was first introduced by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services in 2008, public and private health plans, pharmacy benefit management firms, and emerging care models have worked to fully leverage health care’s new payment system. Learn from organizations about what they’ve achieved and learned in implementing value-based care and contracts, as well as insights on the reimbursement model’s future.