REGISTER BEFORE FEBRUARY 14, 2020 AND SAVE UP TO $200 OFF REGULAR RATE
|AMCP 2020 Registration Fees|
Received between 2/15/2020 and 3/13/2020 (Midnight,PST)
|Full||One Day||Full||One Day||Full||One Day|
|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member||$295||$345||$395|
|Pharmacy Technician Member||$295||$345||$395|
|Student Pharmacist Member||$175||$175||$225|
|Name Change Fee||$175|
|AMCP Corporate Training Program- Health Care Actuaries: What are they and how do they influence payer decision making?||$1,995 (includes registration to AMCP 2020)|
|AMCP Corporate Training Program- Pre-Approval Information Exchange (PIE): Implementing pre-approval communication strategies||$895 (Add-on, not inclusive of a meeting registration)|
|AMCP Foundation Sunrise Yoga||$20 per day – Thursday and Friday (includes T-shirt)|
|AMCP Foundation Sleep-In||$20 (includes T-shirt)|
|AMCP Foundation 5k||$40 - Wednesday (includes T-shirt)|
|Specialty Connect - Focus on Oncology||Early Bird and Advance (December 10 through March 13)
AMCP Members: $195
AMCP Non-Members: $295
Regular (from March 14 on)
AMCP Members: $295
AMCP Non-Members: $345
- Cancellation of participant registration must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and be received before Friday, February 14, 2020 by 5:00pm EST to receive a partial refund less applicable administrative fees listed below. If you register after the Friday, February 14, 2020 at 5:00pm EST refundable deadline, no refunds will be granted. There are no full refunds on registration at any time.
- A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on all Specialty Connect registrations
- A $200 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP 2020 registrations.
- A $100 administrative fee will be assessed on Student Pharmacist registrations.
- A $400 administrative fee will be assessed on all AMCP Corporate Training registrations
- There are no refunds on AMCP Foundation events or donations at any time.
- Registrant substitutions will be accepted with written notification from the original registrant to email@example.com. An administrative fee of $175 (other fees may apply for different registrant types) will be assessed. Only one substitution per registrant is allowed.
- A registration transfer to other AMCP meetings is not allowed.
- If you cancel your registration before March 19, 2020 at 5:00pm EST your hotel reservations will automatically be cancelled. If you cancel your registration on or after March 20, 2020 at 5:00pm EST you will need to contact your hotel directly starting April 6, 2020 to cancel your housing reservations.
- A valid photo ID is needed during registration check-in to obtain your badge and meeting materials.
In order to be eligible for the AMCP “member” registration rate, you must be an individual member in good standing at the time of registration and the meeting.
AMCP collects information from its registrants (including names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses) that is available to exhibitors through the lead retrieval system. Further AMCP may occasionally provide, sell, or rent limited data to third parties involved with the meeting, including companies that offer products and services for sale to AMCP’s members and customers. This limited data includes names, job titles, companies/organizations, and business addresses, but does not include business phone numbers, business fax numbers, or email addresses.